Saturday, September 23, 2006
We were blogging away...


Athea got a VTECH toy laptop for her birthday and is in heaven!
I went to the toy store here with a mission to find a toy with a million of buttons to push. Hoping that it would distract Athea from pushing the buttons on the TV and Printer for a bit. (I can dream =)
I found the toy laptop and it had a ton of buttons. But it cost NZ $79.00 - OUCH.... $79.99 bucks... Sticker shock set in for a minute.. (this same toy would only cost me $29.99 in the States)
"uggghh" That is what I get for living in a small island in the South Pacific." So I bought it with a sigh, brought it home and wrapped it...
Now, Athea carries her new "puter" around loves to turn it on/off/on/off/on/off etc.....
"uggghh" What was I thinking?? how could I forget that toys with a ton of buttons usually come with an annoying factor for any adult within earshot of its piercing musical computer simulated twang... and to top it off this toy has a computer simulated twang with an English accent...=)
"Ello, Let's make muzic"/"Bye for Now"/"Ello, Let's make muzic"/"Bye for Now"/etc..
Comments:
<< Home
Ah,the pain of the gain.
I always forget too, get the cool toy Mhari can't get enough of in the store, and pay, pay, pay later.
Gratefully, they usually come from the thrift store. We're too sporadically employed even for WalMart right now:):)
Happy putering Athea!
I always forget too, get the cool toy Mhari can't get enough of in the store, and pay, pay, pay later.
Gratefully, they usually come from the thrift store. We're too sporadically employed even for WalMart right now:):)
Happy putering Athea!
aww doesn't she look cute blogging on her puter... and Athea does too! Hope your baby girl and your mom had a great birthday... great taht you got our reel! Did the girls like the kitty cat cards?
Post a Comment
<< Home
