Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Swimming, Swimming, Swimming!
The Kilbirnie Pool is a great indoor pool in our area that has a terrific learn to swim program, a really great heated toddler/kid area, a BIG pool with high dives and a cafe. Eric usually takes the girls to this pool on the weekend for a little daddy-daughter splashing fun.
Haidyn is taking swimming lessons this week so we have made going to the pool part of our daily routine. She is doing really well at her lesson and can even go under water now with-out freaking out about water getting in her eyes.
Comments:
<< Home
awwww aren't they cute!! I can't believe how much the girls look like each of you! They look so happy!
Glad Eric finally coughed up the cards for the girls!!
haha sorry I didn't send your Mom one for her bday!
Glad Eric finally coughed up the cards for the girls!!
haha sorry I didn't send your Mom one for her bday!
Wow, I feel like a big copy cat...Mhari's totally into the pool these days too. But, I haven't quite figured out how to talk daddy into going with us (so I can take pictures:))
What a great montage of pool fun!
Post a Comment
What a great montage of pool fun!
<< Home
