Friday, September 08, 2006

So not so good at keeping up with the Jone's after all.


Well it has been over a year since my first post.. I am horrible I know! But I love to read the blogs of dear friends to get a glimpse of what is happening in their lives so much that I figured I better get another one out there so they could keep up with our lives as well.. (hats off to those of you who can update their blogs daily!)
Here are the girls having a picnic together in their dress ups...
Haidyn is really loving school, today is Friday and they have developmental day, she calls it her mental day. Basically they get to paint, color, dress up and just create all day.. Athea went to Tina's while I went to my art class in the city. My art class is every Friday and such a wonderful 3 hour break for me. Today we drew a picture of Madonna and child using colored chalks.. (so I guess it is my mental day too) At Tina's Athea painted too, you can tell because it is all over her hair, shirt and face. Tina told me that she actually was trying to eat the paint. That's my almost 2 year old for you! (oh Tina is my friends nanny who has offered to watch Athea on Friday morning so I can go to art class.. she is great!)
That is about all for today.. we will see how long it takes me to do this again... =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?