Sunday, September 10, 2006
China Doll and more



Good Morning.. We are off to get Breakfast at the Chocolate Fish on this Fine Sunday Morning. The Chocolate Fish Cafe is a great spot down the road from us with a super view of the water.. I will get picture of it up at some later point. Better yet, we will take you there when you come and visit =)
Today you get to see 1) Athea wearing her new favorite silky outfit that her Papa bought in China (he actually bought it for Haidyn but since it is "blue" and not pink or purple it never got a chance with the Haidyn princess) 2) The girls heading out for the day.
Have a great Sunday!
Comments:
<< Home
I love the pictures!
Athea is so cute in the outfit.
I guess your "blog" is another item to put on my web to do list everyday.
Cousin Ruth
Post a Comment
Athea is so cute in the outfit.
I guess your "blog" is another item to put on my web to do list everyday.
Cousin Ruth
<< Home

