Thursday, September 14, 2006

Butterflies, Unicorns, Kitties and more


Well, I do not have the camera so I can not download any new pictures for you. Eric is using it at work at the moment to take reference shots.

But I thought I better get another post out to keep you interested in coming back.. =)

This is a picture that Haidyn drew a couple months ago.. it is one of my favorites because I believe it shows what she sees when she goes into "Reynolds World". This is a world that I am convinced is tied to a gene on the Reynolds' side. If people saw Haidyn go into this world they would probably call it "day dreaming", "not listening" or "zoning out" but Aunty Chris Reynolds explained to me once that it is just "Reynolds World".
Well, you can tell from the picture that it looks like a wonderful place to take a mental hiatus.

Comments:
Oh my goodness Anna that is brilliant!! She is truly gifted, I can't draw that expressively now and I am over 12!!
Really I am amazed. And I hear you are trying to lure my precious daughter, son in law and grandgirls to NZ!!
It was nice to see your link on her blog this morning!
I hope it is not bad manners to reply but I honestly was quite taken with the picture!
Vashti's Mama
 
Oh my gosh Anna.. isn't Haidyn talented! Wish I could go to reynolds' world!

ps i told you she would start hogging up your blog comments section!!!
 
hey - that's not what my reynolds world looks like! a true moment looks like this:







(ok - at least mine does) :-)
aunty chris
 
Haidyn is so talented. I think you should write children's books and let Haidyn do the pictures. Have her tell a story about Reynold's world. Reynold's World by Haidyn. The kitty was dancing one day and ran into her friends...
proud aunty Gail
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?